"I handle s--t. I'm very tough," Affleck explained to Fallon {Exclusive}

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

|

"I handle s--t. i am terribly robust," Affleck explained to Fallon. "So, I saw the announcement, I look down the issue and that i cross-check the primary comment. the primary comment goes, 'Nooooooooooooo.' I'm like, 'We're attending to be Luddites for a short time, kids.'"


 
 
According to the veteran actor, studio execs told him that the reactions to his huge role may not all be positive. They said, "'Listen, we wish to speak to you as a result of folks undergo this method and it may be attemptingwe wish to point out you a number of the reactions that past folks that are forged have gotten, like on the net and stuff,'" Affleck divulged. "[They showed me] World Health Organization|people that|folks that|those that|those who} were in these movies who did an excellent job and [commenters would] say, 'Kill him!' you cannot say that before a moving-picture show comes out. It does not matter what you're thinking that then, it matters what you're thinking that after you see the moving-picture show."

While the naysayers weren't about to stop him from seizing the superhero role, Affleck admitted that he even had his doubts regarding the duty within the starting. "They referred to as Pine Tree State up and aforementioned, 'Do you wanna do this?' and that i thought, 'Well, I'm not 25, man. area unit you positive regarding this?'"

In the end, it had been Snyder's tone for the film and also the "Gone Girl" star's own kids, Samuel, 1, Seraphina, 4, and Violet, 7, that sold him on the role. "Every child ought to see their daddy as a superhero, right? it is so awful, man," he dish-shaped to Fallon. "I'm thus excited."

[Related: Did Affleck Ignore Clooney's Warnings?]

He's not the sole one — very little Samuel was noticed sporting a attendant T-shirt simply this weekend. And Affleck's married woman, Jennifer Garner, is pretty psyched to ascertain her man in tights furthermore. "My husband could be a pretty nice storyteller himself, and i am excited to look at him couple," she told MTV News.

And as for those bullies that refuse to prevent being jokers, Affleck says, "I'm a giant boy. I will handle any snub. I will handle something."

>> Ben Affleck Gets the Adam West Batman Seal of Approval   <<

0 comments:

Post a Comment